So today is all about SMELL, as I mentioned in the previous post. I read about this one on a preschool website I stumbled across late one night last week. Unfortunately I didn’t bookmark it, but I’m still looking and will give credit once I find it. Anyway, I thought it would be PERFECT for our “smelly” day and Lorelai agreed that it was pretty fun. I made a printable for the flower to make it easier on me.
What We Used:
- 1 Piece of Cardstock (to paint on)
- Tempera/Craft Paint
- Cotton Balls
- Body Spray (whichever scent you prefer)
- Print the printable below.
- Have your child paint the petals. The more colorful, the better!
- Once dry, cut out the entire flower.
- Have your child glue down the cotton balls in the center circle.
- Spray the cotton balls heavily with your favorite scent. We chose vanilla since that was the only body spray I had. Hey, it works! =P