» Copyright & Usage Information
All images and content displayed on this website is ©2010-2013 Kimberly P. & LearnCreateLove.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any images on this website without express written permission.
» Printable Usage
Hi there! I’m so glad you’re enjoying LearnCreateLove’s printable crafts! By downloading and/or printing any content from LCL, you are agreeing that it is for personal, non-commercial reasons. Please see the Terms & Restrictions below:
TERMS & RESTRICTIONS
The following terms & restrictions apply to both freebies and products:
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. for in-home use: decorating or organizing.
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. to create gifts for others.
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. for school-related use: display/decoration, classroom use or sent home in school folder.
- You may display the printed freebies/crafts/etc. within your place of employment (e.g. at your workspace or on a bulletin board).
YOU MAY NOT
- You may not sell the freebies/crafts/etc. (in printed or digital format), in whole or in part, directly or indirectly.
- You may not forward, share or redistribute the digital files. (You may link to the blog post instead!)
- You may not host a digital copy of the freebies/crafts/etc. from or within your own website or publication.
- You may not alter or obscure the original designs, illustrations or copyright/domain information.
- You may not add digital content (text or images) to the freebies/crafts/etc., including school or business logos.
- You may not extract design elements from the freebies/crafts/etc. and use them within your own works.
- Freebies/products may not be used in any manner in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration, directly or indirectly (unless otherwise noted).
» Pinterest Usage
Please feel free to ‘pin’ any blog post or craft from LearnCreateLove. If you pin any content from LCL, you agree to make sure the source URL points directly back to the blog post of the picture/idea. Failing to do so is in violation of our copyright agreement and you will be asked to fix or remove the pin immediately.