Reindeer crafts are our favorite this time of year. You can see this adorable footprint reindeer we made last week. This time I’m sharing this adorable paper plate & handprint reindeer craft. We did something very similar six (6!!!!) years ago – see it here! I hope you get a chance to do this one with your child. Handprint crafts make for great keepsakes!
– Paper plate
– Cardstock paper
– Tempera paint (Brown, Red, Green)
– Googly Eyes
– Red Pom Pom (medium to large)
– Have your child paint a paper plate brown. For the smaller toddlers, you can cut out the inside circle of the paper plate and have them paint that part. (See photos above for reference)
– One hand at a time, paint your child’s hand and press them down onto cardstock paper. (It took me a few tries to get it right, so have a few pieces of paper on hand.)
– Allow everything to dry, then cut out the handprints and glue onto the paper plate.
– Glue on the pom pom nose and googly eyes.
– Draw on the mouth.
For more fun Christmas crafts, go here! For a list of our winter crafts, go here!
Leave a Reply