What You Will Need:
- 1 Pine Cone
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Pieces of Scrap construction paper (red and orange)
- Start with the face first. This was hands down the most challenging part, and is definitely something Mommy or Daddy (or Grandma!) has to do. If you have a hot glue gun, USE THAT! I’m out of glue sticks so I used regular elmers glue. It worked, but it was a pain at first.
- Okay, so start by laying your pine cone down on its side, so the top is pointing towards you. Glue your googly eyes onto the tip of one of the shorter top pine cones. This is tricky, but take your time and BREATH. (I had to keep telling myself that!)
- Immediately glue on the beak and the beard. Sit upright to and allow to dry for 30 or so minutes.
- Once dry, glue on the feathers to the back part of the turkey (the bottom of the pine cone).
- Voila! You have yourself a simple pine cone turkey.