Apples are the fruit of autumn, at least according to Lorelai. She was happy to make this cute apple craft a couple of weeks ago (yes, I’m just now getting around to blogging it). I originally saw the pin here on Pinterest and knew we’d have to do it to add to our apple collection. It was so simple and turned out pretty cute.
What You’ll Need:
Red & Green Paint
Black Marker (or dried black beans and glue)
What We Did:
- Cut off the two crescent shapes from the sides of the paper plate.
- With the two scraps that you have, cut out two leaves for the top of the apple.
- Have your child paint the top and bottom of the apple red, and the leaves green.
- Once dry, have your child glue the leaves down to the top of the apple.
- Draw on (or glue on if you’re using dried beans) the apple seeds.
- You’re done!
See? Very simple!