We actually did this one last week, I just never got around to posting it. We had a TON of leftover pasta from our dyed pasta experiment, so when I wanted to refresh Lorelai on two-letter sight words, I broke out the bag and let her ‘make’ words with it. I used the same words that are on my 2-letter sight words printable. She sounded out each word first and then manipulated the pasta to spell the word. I thought that was a bit more fun than just having her copy each word. She liked it, though we didn’t get through the entire list at that time. We’ll probably revisit it again soon with dried beans.