Hola, LCL friends! Today I’m posting about this new printable animal craft that we did a few days ago — a wolverine! As you can see, Lorelai got very creative with her colors and brush strokes. She decided that this arctic mammal’s pelt of brownish-black and white was too boring and needed some livening up. I love it! Check out the fun facts on wolverines and print our free craft template below, and as always, ENJOY!
Facts About Wolverines
- Wolverines are the largest member of the weasel family.
- They are very solitary animals and need a lot of room to roam. This is why they frequent the remote forests and tundra of Europe, Asia, and North America.
- They eat a wide variety of plants, berries, and meat such as rabbits and even weekened caribou!
- Female wolverines den in the snow to give birth to two or three young. The kits (babies) stay with their mother until they are about two years-old.
- Wolverines can live anywhere from 7-12 years.
- Read more facts about wolverines here.
Don’t forget to check out our other Arctic Animals Here!