We are continuing our animals of the rainforest theme today with this adorable sloth. As I mentioned in yesterday’s black caiman crocodile craft, our lives have been pretty busy lately. In addition to Maddie turning one, my mom visiting, and the holidays, we are also moving across the country this summer. We are so excited to be closer to my parents and family… this summer can’t come fast enough! I have a ton of crafts prepared between now and then, so I’m hoping the transition will be smooth and won’t affect LCL too much. (I’ll try!)
Anyway, back to the craft. Print out the free template below and enjoy!! Also, don’t forget to “like” our Facebook page & follow me on Instagram!!
Fun Sloth Facts
– Sloths are mammals that have either two or three toes. Most have three!
– Most sloths eat tree buds, shoots, fruits and leaves, while some eat insects and birds.
– Sloths live in the rainforests of Central and South America.
– They have long claws that help them hold onto tree branches and protect themselves against predators.
– Sloths usually only leave the tree they live in to go to the bathroom once a week.
– Sloths sleep anywhere from 10-12 hours a day.
[…] 4.Or make your own sloth! […]
[…] This cute sloth is a free printable craft from Learn Create Love. […]
[…] 10. Free Printable Sloth Craft […]
[…] your friends at Learn Create Love you’ll find a sweet and free sloth printable, which is pretty straightforward and easy to […]