- 1 Toilet Paper Roll
- 1 Paper Plate
- Googly Eyes
- Paint the toilet paper roll brown and set aside to dry.
- Cut your paper plate in half. Paint one side. This will be the tail feathers for the turkey.
- With the other side of the paper plate, cut out a beak and the red beard.
- Have your child paint the beak and beard.
- Once the paper roll is dry, glue on the eyes, beak, and beard.
- Then, glue the paper roll to the painted paper plate half.
- You’re done!
I love this project it was so easy and supper cute!! I did this project with two of my daycare kids, age 3 and 5 and they both were able to do it and they loved the way they turned out!
Carrie Green says
Thanks for sharing these amazing ideas. I can’t wait to try these on with my babies. I have been also referring to https://www.whattoexpect.com/family/ for everything and it is quite useful. Hope this helps your readers as well.