Ah, meal planning. Since the invention of Pinterest, this has become much more enjoyable. I’m just now starting to find my groove in the kitchen. FINALLY. It took a while, but I’m finally able to put decent meals on the table without screwing everything up in the process. =) Here is our meal plan for the week:
- Pioneer Woman’s Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork (Done!)
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with Roasted Cauliflower
- Lemon & Pepper Drumsticks (I got a huge pack on sale a few weeks ago!)
- Turkey Chili & Cornbread
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- BBQ Drumsticks (to finish off the pack!), homemade mac & cheese, roasted asparagus
I don’t label the days because we often change our minds as to what to have for dinner. =)
Linking up with PH&HH!
What do you have planned for this week? I’m always on the lookout for new recipes to try!