A googly eye that was slightly too large took this honey badger craft from looking fierce to looking adorable. Ha! No really, it’s pretty cute, right? A big thanks to Aimee for suggesting this one – we loved it! Print below and enjoy.
Facts About Honey Badgers
– Honey badgers are also known as ‘ratels’.
– They live in grasslands, forests, deserts, and mountains.
– They are a part of the weasel family.
– Honey badgers love to eat honey!
– The honey badger is similar to the skunk in that it has an odor gland used for marking. It also comes in handy when it gets scared – it will drop a “stink bomb”.
– Read more about honey badgers here.
Also, thanks to CraftProjectIdeas.com for supplying us with the paint and paintbrushes used in this craft!