I am so excited to share this printable raccoon craft with you all! I had this on my to-make list for over a year, and finally got around to it this past weekend. Lorelai immediately wanted to make it and I’m glad – it turned out SO cute! Print your very own raccoon template below, and enjoy!
Facts About Raccoons:
– Raccoons are adaptable feeders, which means they will eat just about anything. Insects, mice, fish, eggs, and even trash!
– Because they eat almost anything, you can find raccoons in all types of settings – from farms to in a city!
– Raccoons like to live in tree holes, logs, and even people’s attics! Young raccoons often spend the first two months of the lives high in the tree holes until their mother brings them down to the ground.
– Raccoons typically live between 2-3 years in the wild.
– Northern raccoons hibernate – they gorge themselves on food to build up body fat, and then sleep the winter away in their den.
– To read more fun facts, please go here.
Great craft Kimberly.
Mandy Gray says
Love the raccoon
Naisy Thomas says
My kid thinks it looks like a thief!