Paper roll crafts are always fun and simple, and this apple tree craft was no exception. Lorelai asked to make a tree craft this afternoon and I presented her with the materials:
- 1 Toilet Paper Roll, cleaned
- 1 Piece of green Construction Paper
- Glue/Glue Stick
- Red Glitter (optional)
What To Do:
- On the green construction paper, draw the leafy part of the tree with your marker.
- Cut out. Lorelai cut out her tree top all by herself.
- Dot glue around the tree top.
- Add glitter.
- Dump excess glitter and allow to dry.
- I used a glue stick to attach the leafy top to the toilet paper roll, but liquid glue works, too!
Lorelai’s favorite part about this one was, of course, the glitter. We don’t use glitter too often around here because I despise how I can never clean it all up. I guess it’s because she’s getting older, but it was no trouble at all today. She shook it right over the dots of glue and clean up was a cinch. I see more glitter projects in our future!
Leave a Reply