It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these! Thanks Friday 5!
- What’s the best thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping? The quiet and being able to think without distraction.
- Where can you go when you get a case of the late-night munchies? My kitchen, I guess. I’ve successfully curbed myself of midnight munchies though, LOL!
- What open-all-night establishment has saved you from catastrophe, and what were the circumstances? 7-11 for various reasons. 😉
- What’s the worst thing about being awake when the rest of the world seems to be sleeping? If I can’t sleep, the insomnia.
- When you are up all night at home for whatever reason, what’s most likely to be on the television to keep you company? Something I have recorded on the DVR. Though I’ll be honest, if I’m up at night it’s usually to read, not watch TV.
Not much going on around here today. We’ve got a busy weekend planned, however! We still haven’t gotten around to trading in our car but M is determined to do it this weekend. We were supposed to go on a trip out of town in January but it wouldn’t have been comfortable in our car. It’s just slowly going downhill and we don’t want to chuck out the money for major repairs when we still have 2 years left to pay it off. Better to trade it in now while we aren’t that upside down in the loan.
We are also going to go do a Build a Bear. Neither of us have been and we got a coupon through groupon last fall, but haven’t used it yet. There’s this little ceramic place in our neighborhood that is pretty similar to the Paint’NPottery place in MD. I have been wanting to take Lorelai there for a while but our plans always get messed up some way or another.
Other than that, we might try to catch a movie and go grocery shopping at some point. Looks like a pretty good weekend to me!
Have a safe one, everbody!