» Copyright & Usage Information
All images and content displayed on this website is ©2010-2013 Kimberly P. & LearnCreateLove.com unless otherwise noted. Please do not use any images on this website without express written permission.
» Printable Usage
Hi there! I’m so glad you’re enjoying LearnCreateLove’s printable crafts! By downloading and/or printing any content from LCL, you are agreeing that it is for personal, non-commercial reasons. Please see the Terms & Restrictions below:
TERMS & RESTRICTIONS
The following terms & restrictions apply to both freebies and products:
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. for in-home use: decorating or organizing.
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. to create gifts for others.
- You may use the printed freebies/crafts/etc. for school-related use: display/decoration, classroom use or sent home in school folder.
- You may display the printed freebies/crafts/etc. within your place of employment (e.g. at your workspace or on a bulletin board).
YOU MAY NOT
- You may not sell the freebies/crafts/etc. (in printed or digital format), in whole or in part, directly or indirectly.
- You may not forward, share or redistribute the digital files. (You may link to the blog post instead!)
- You may not host a digital copy of the freebies/crafts/etc. from or within your own website or publication.
- You may not alter or obscure the original designs, illustrations or copyright/domain information.
- You may not add digital content (text or images) to the freebies/crafts/etc., including school or business logos.
- You may not extract design elements from the freebies/crafts/etc. and use them within your own works.
- Freebies/products may not be used in any manner in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration, directly or indirectly (unless otherwise noted).
» Pinterest Usage
Please feel free to ‘pin’ any blog post or craft from LearnCreateLove. If you pin any content from LCL, you agree to make sure the source URL points directly back to the blog post of the picture/idea. Failing to do so is in violation of our copyright agreement and you will be asked to fix or remove the pin immediately.
I was wondering if I can use the pterodactyl craft for a preschool story time next week. I work at a library and this would be a great craft to do with the children. Each child will assemble the parts of the pterodactyl with glue. Please let me know if this would be fine. Thank you!
Hi, my after-school program is having a Zombie party next week and I was wondering if it was possible to use the Minecraft Creeper as one of the art activities for the students?
May i have the permission to use the nativity scene craft for a mission outreach programme in Cambodia next week ? thank you for letting me know
Hello, I was wondering if I could use your dump truck and cement truck crafts for my son’s birthday party?
Thank you for your answer!
I am wondering if I would be able to use your transportation templates for the summer camp I am running this summer! Thanks so much!!
Thank you! Goingt o use this at our class party!
Christine Fallon says
My 3rd grade daughter is doing a science project on the Monarch butterfly. Can we print these out for students to color during the science fair?
Hi! Would it be possible to include your Nativity scene in our Sunday School Curriculum as an activity for the 5-7 year olds? This will mean that it will be distributed as a Pdf-document for the different congregations to print and use. We will give credit to you and advertise the website as well. Awaiting your reply.
I would like to use the cowboy/cowgirl boot as a template for making pillows to sell. Is this permissible? I’d be happy to give your site credit for the pattern.