It has been a few days since we actually made this craft, but with everything going on lately, I just haven’t had time (or the desire) to blog it. This one is very simple and only took us a couple of minutes to do. We have done several other angel crafts in the past: Printable Handprint Angel (Girl) | Printable Handprint Angel (Boy) | Paper Plate Angel
What You’ll Need:
2 Pieces of White Cardstock or Construction Paper
What to Do:
- Cut out a rectangle big enough to cover the paper roll completely. (Do this by laying the paper roll onto the paper and rolling the paper around it. Mark beginning/end spots.)
- Glue it onto the paper roll.
- Trace your child’s hands and have them cut them out.
- Glue down on the back of the paper roll as shown in the picture above.
- Draw a simple halo on the leftover construction paper and cut it out. Have your child color it, then glue it on.
- Glue on some googly eyes.
- Color on the hair and mouth.
- You’re done!!
I saw a similar idea to this one on the Oriental Trading website. =)