Today, I made a sweet craft with Lorelai. This one has been on my to-do list for a while now, and we were finally able to get around to it this afternoon. It was very simple, but brought a HUGE smile to her face. She has been running around our home with it all afternoon. =)
- 1 Paper Towel Roll
- 1 piece of Scrapbook Paper (or construction paper)
- Glue Stick
- Crepe Party Streamers (we used pink and yellow)
- Stapler or Tape
Directions (see the instruction picture above):
- 1. Cut your scrapbook paper to the necessary size to cover the paper towel roll.
- 2. & 3. Glue the scrapbook paper to the paper towel roll.
- 4. Cut crepe party streamers to desired length and staple (or tape) them inside the paper roll tube.
- Repeat on the other side (optional – we didn’t!). You’re done!