Welcome to the Activities section of LearnCreateLove! This section is fairly new, but will be updated regularly. Here you will find a non-craft activities that we have done recently. We are always on the lookout for fun stuff to do, so if you have any suggestions, please e-mail me! =) Enjoy!
- Searching for Animal Tracks – go exploring and see what you can find!
- Homemade Marble Run – a great way to spend a rainy afternoon. Save up those paper rolls!
- Nature Collage – a classic.
- Bubble Snakes – guaranteed to be your child’s new favorite activity!
- Scavenger Hunt – printable included.
- Squirtable Sidewalk Chalk – simple and fun!
- Marshmallow & Toothpick Structures – build structures and enjoy the sugar rush.
- Make Natural Paintbrushes – another classic that will keep little fingers occupied.
- Ocean Waves in a Bottle – your child will be mesmerized! Also a great ‘calm down’ solution.
- Jellyfish in a Bottle – a pet you don’t have to feed.
- Tire Track Painting – the, “honey, I can explain” activity if you choose to do it indoors.