I came across this pin from Momma’s Fun World a few weeks ago and knew we would be doing these cute reindeer ornaments this holiday season. We actually did these at the beginning of last week – I just never got around to blogging them! Lorelai was soooo happy to see these come together. We are big fans of the Reindeer Cam and we still haven’t gotten our fill of reindeer crafts. This one was super easy and only took a few materials to make!
Materials We Used:
- 3 Popsicle Sticks (we did 2 – one regular size, and 1 mini)
- Brown Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Red Pom Pom
- Ornament Hook or String/Ribbon
What to Do:
- Glue the popsicle sticks together as shown in the photo above. You’ll what the top stick to come down slightly to form the reindeer’s antlers. Allow to dry.
- Once dry, have your child paint the ornament brown. Set aside to dry.
- Glue on the googly eye and pom pom.
- Add the ornament hook or tie on a peice of ribbon.
- Once everything is dry, hang on your Christmas tree!
- You’re done!
See? Very simple! I didn’t get a final picture of the ornaments on our tree, but they sure are cute! Homemade ornaments are my favorite. =) Check out our other fun reindeer crafts: